By using ascape.com (the site) or Ascape VR Travel mobile app you agree to be bound by these terms. No commercial use of this site is permitted. You may use the site for personal, non-commercial purposes only. If you are under the age of 13 you need your parents' permission before using the site or registering.
By accessing the web site at http://ascape.com and https://ascapevr.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ascape VR, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ascape VR, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ascape VR, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ascape VR, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Ascape VR, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ascape VR, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ascape VR, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ascape VR, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Ascape VR, Inc. or a Ascape VR, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ascape VR, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ascape VR, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ascape VR, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ascape VR, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ascape VR, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ascape VR, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Content ownership
All content on the site is owned by Ascape VR, Inc. (us) or licensed to us by our registered users and other licensees. You may not copy, store, scrape or use any part of our site or mobile app without permission.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ascape VR, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
When you register for the Ascape VR Travel application (App) you might be asked to provide certain basic information such as your name, email address and country. We collect this information for the purposes of administering the App and keeping in touch with you.Device data:
When you use an App we may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of device you are using, the version of the operating system running of the device, the version and build of the App being used, anonymous usage statistics and crash reporting data, and unique identifier details for your device such as the IP address, MAC address, IMEI number, or advertising identifier. Unique identifiers are anonymised and we do not use this information to identify you as an individual.Location data:
The App uses location-based application programming interfaces such as Google Maps that collect information about your location for the purpose of supporting the relevant functionality and analysis. Our App will only track your location with your consent. Real-time geolocation data may be used to display your location to you on a map, orient the App’s maps to be centered on your current location and sort potential activities based on their distance from your location at the time of request. This data will only be used locally on your device and will not be sent to or stored on a remote server or saved on your device, and will not be shared with third parties. This data may be cached on your device for short periods of time in order to improve user experience and make the App more responsive.Analytics:
We will only share your information with third parties if we have your consent to do so or when they are providing a service for us (like Google Analytics or Google Maps above). Our service providers will only use that information in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes.